Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 Apply 46 Legal Consultant Posts
Directorate of Enforcement Ministry of Finance Department of Revenue Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Enforcement Ministry of Finance Department of Revenue is accepting applications for 46 contract Legal Consultancy positions. From 03.11.2020 to 17.01.2021, the application process for the Directorate of Compliance Recruiting 2020 will be available on the official website.
Interested applicants can review the Central Government work notification 2020 for information on the exam process, educational qualifications, age limit, application process, how to apply, relevant dates and ties, and so on. Before you submit, make sure you read whatever there is to know. If you have any concerns on how to fill out an online application form for a Central Government work vacancy, please leave a comment below.
Details of Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 Highlights
- Name of the organization Directorate of Enforcement Ministry oF
- Finance Department of Revenue
- Post name Legal Consultant posts
- Category Central Govt Jobs
- No of vacancies 46
- Job Location Anywhere in India
Eligibility Indian citizenNotification No. –
Apply mode Online Mode Last Date 17.01.2021
This Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 is categorised as a Central Government task. You can find all details about central government jobs here. Aspirants interested in government employment can visit www.Jobcaam.in on a daily basis and stay up to date on the new govt jobs 2020, including all state government jobs, central government jobs, Defense jobs, bank jobs, railway jobs, and faculty jobs.
directorate of enforcement recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020
- Sl.No. Name of the Post Vacancy 01 Legal Consultant 46 Educational qualification
Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 Need below mentioned educational qualification
- Candidates Should Have Bachelors’s degree in Law(B.L.) from Recognized University.
- Check Discipline at a detailed advertisement.
- Sl.No. Name of the Post Age Limit 01 Legal Consultant Not more than 32 years
How to Apply For Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can apply and send their Application form through Post.
- Find advertisements on the official website https://enforcementdirectorate.gov.in/
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
Attach all relevant documents.
- Make a Payment via Online.Submit Your Application.
Postal Address: – Joint Director(Admn.), Directorate of
- Enforcement, Sixth Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003.
- Application Fees
- The Candidates who are engaged as Legal Consultant will be paid a consolidated fee of Rs.80,000/- per month.
Selection procedure Directorate of Enforcement Jobs Follows.
Dates to remember about the Directorate of Enforcement notification Starting date of Application 03.11.2020
Last date 17.01.2021