TNAU Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 44 Driver, Jr. Assistant, Farm Manager Posts @ tnau.ac.in
TNAU Recruitment 2020: The Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has issued an advertisement on www.tnau.ac.in for the recruitment of Drivers, Jr. Assistants, and Farm Managers in Tamil Nadu. On or before November 9, 2020, 5:00 PM, interested applicants may apply for the positions online or in person.
TNAU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)|
|Name of the Post||Driver, Jr. Assistant, Farm Manager|
|Total No of Posts||44|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Coimbatore – Tamilnadu|
|TNAU Official Website||www.tnau.ac.in|
TNAU Driver, Jr. Assistant, Farm Manager Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Program Assistant (Computer)||2||Degree, Post Graduate, B.Sc||Rs.35900-113500/-|
|Program Assistant (Technical)||4||B.Sc|
|Junior Assistant and Typist||14||Degree||Rs.19500-62000/-|
Age Limit: To apply for TNAU jobs 2020 candidate age should not be less than 18 Years & more than 30 Years
- SC/SC(A)/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- BC/BCM/MBC/DNC Candidates: 02 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- SC/SC(A)/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.750/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Skill Test, Certificate Verification, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Driver, Jr. Assistant, Farm Manager Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at tnau.ac.in official website starts from 14th October 2020 to 09th November 2020 05:00 PM. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641003 on or before 13th November 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for TNAU Driver, Jr. Assistant, Farm Manager Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the TNAU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, the cross verifies the provided details are correct. Then click on the submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 13th November 2020 05:00 PM.
TNAU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||14th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th November 2020 05:00 PM|
|Last date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application||13th November 2020 05:00 PM|