TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 320 Forest Guard Posts at forests.tn.gov.in
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2020: The Tennessee Forest Department has issued a recruitment notice. Notification for TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2020. TNFUSRC has issued an invitation to apply online for the Direct Recruitment of Forest Guard vacancies in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department. The notification for TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 is now available at forests.tn.gov.in. TNFUSRC (TN Forest Department) will fill 227 Forest Guard positions and 93 Forest Guard positions with a driving licence through direct recruitment via the internet. Below is a link to the revised notice and exam schedule. The TN Forest Department is accepting applications from qualified candidates only via the ONLINE mode for Direct Recruitment for the post of Forest Guard (included in the Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service).
Via TN Forest Guard Recruitment notification 2020, Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service (TNFUSRC) invites online applications from qualified and interested candidates to fill Forest Guard Posts. To fill Forest Guard positions in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department, the Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) will conduct a computer-based online examination, certificate verification, physical standards verification, and endurance test. This opportunity is available to job seekers searching for positions in the TamilNadu government. Before the deadline, apply online for these TNFUSRC – TN Forest Guard jobs 2020. www.forests.tn.gov.in is the official website of the Tennessee Forest Department.
The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) advertises vacancies for Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence on the Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s website and in daily newspapers.
The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) was established to recruit candidates through direct recruitment by conducting competitive examinations to fill vacancies in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department and its allied companies for the positions of Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence, and Forest Watcher.
TN Forest Guard Rejected List: Click Here
TNFUSRC Vacancy Details – Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service (TNFUSRC), Tamil Nadu Forest Department|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard|
|Total No of Posts||320|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,200 – Rs.57,900/- Per Month|
|TNFUSRC Official Web Site||forests.tn.gov.in|
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Forest Guard||227||A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the Subjects.|
|Forest Guard With Licence||93||A pass in Higher Secondary Course (plus two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subject. Must possess a valid driving license issued by the competent Transport Authority.|
|Category of Candidates||Minimum age (should have completed)||Maximum age (should not have completed)|
|“General” (ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DTs, BCs, and BCMs)||21 Years||30 Years|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DTs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes||21 Years||35 Years|
|Ex-servicemen (For Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence)||21 Years||30 Years (after deducting the period of his service in such service )|
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)|
|Male||163||79 (round the chest) on full expiration||05 (on full inspiration)|
|Female and Third gender||150||74 (round the chest) on full expiration||05 (on full inspiration)|
The Examination Fee for the posts of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence in respect of SC/ST candidates will be Rs.150/- + applicable service charges and for all other candidates, an examination fee of Rs.300/- + applicable service charges, per candidate will be collected. ONLY online payment through Payment Gateway
- Forest Guard: Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/- Per Month
- Forest Guard With Licence: Rs. Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/- Per Month
Based on the Computer Based Online Examination, the eligible (successful) candidates will be called for appearing in Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification and Endurance Test in a 1:3 ratio for final Selection.
Scheme of Examination:
- Multiple Choice Questions only (Computer Based Online Exam)
- The question paper will be set both in English and Tamil.
- In case of any discrepancy between Tamil and English version of question paper, the English version shall prevail.
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||150||BCs,BCMs, MBCs/DTs, SCs,SC(A)s and STs: 30%|
How to Apply for TNFUSRC Jobs
- Candidates are first required to logon to apply only through Online Mode on the Tamil Nadu Forest Department‟s Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in
- Select the name of the Post for which they wish to apply.
- Before applying, the candidates should have a scanned image of their photograph, signature, and relevant certificates, etc in CD/DVD/Pen drive.
- Candidates have to upload necessary copies of Certificates wherever required along with their application form.
- All the particulars mentioned in the Online Application including Name of the Candidate, Communal Category, Educational qualification, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying Online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the Online Application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print/save their application in PDF format
The tentative dates for the Post Examination activities for the aforesaid posts are given below
- Date of Short Notice released: 29 October 2019
- Date of Advertisement released: 30 November 2019
- Commencement of online application – 25th January 2020
- Last date for submission of online application – 14th February 2020
- Date of online computer-based examination: March 2020
- Window for viewing Question Paper / Question and Answer challenge by the Candidate: 5th week of March – 2020
- Publishing of correct answers for the questions challenged in the Question and Answer Challenge: 1st week of April – 2020
- Publishing of the list of shortlisted candidates (1:3 ratio): 2nd week of April – 2020
- Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification, Driving Skill Test (at Chennai): 4th week of April -2020
- Endurance Test (at Chennai): 5th week of April -2020
- Declaration of Final result: May – 2020